The ABC's of Me

Because I'm procrastinating and don't feel like cooking dinner...

Twenty-six things about me...
A- Age: 35
B- Biggest fear: Failure
C- Current time: 5:09 pm
D- Drink you last had: iced coffee
E- Every day starts with : An alarm clock 
F- Favorite song: Ceremony by Joy Division
G- Ghosts, are they real? Absolutely!
H- Hometown: Army brat
I- In love with: My family
J- Jealous of: people who have their lives figured out
K- Killed someone? I accidentally ran over a cat once and haven't forgiven myself yet.
L- Last time you cried: I don't remember
M- Middle name: Elaine
N- Number of siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters, 4 BIL, 3 SIL, and they're all totally badass!
O- One wish: Happiness
P- Person you last called: My mom
R- Reason to smile: My youngest "booped" my nose
S- Song last sang: This is Me from The Greatest Showman
T- Time you woke up: 6 am
U- Underwear color: blue
V- Vacation Destination: anywhere with my favorite people ðŸ’•
W- Worst habit: Self-sabotage
Y- Your favorite food: sushi
X- X-Rays you've had: all of them
Z- Zodiac sign: Aries


Lol...Hope you enjoyed that gem of worthless info. Let me know yours in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts