A New Venture

I did a thing.

After railing on and on about multi-level marketing schemes, I signed up to become a brand ambassador for Organisource. To my knowledge, it's not an MLM...if it looks to be heading in that direction, you won't hear a peep from me about joining my team or and pushy sales pitches. I'm not in the business of telling other people how to spend their hard-earned cash.

However, if you are looking for uncomplicated protein and collagen sources, WITHOUT the extra sweeteners or a myriad of extra supplements promising miracle cures for every ailment under the sun that happen to siphon half your monthly grocery budget, check them out. My link gets you 15% off your order (and I do make a commission).

So here it is. These are products my conscience (and budget) can support. Check them out :)

https://organisource.com/?ref=5c03075d500ff

Comments

Popular Posts